[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
GoldWave Inc. • View topic - How to slip a Single Audio into multiple ones ?

How to slip a Single Audio into multiple ones ?

GoldWave general discussions and community help

How to slip a Single Audio into multiple ones ?

Postby olevish » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:08 pm

Hello, I've used Goldwave for years and this is my daily soft for everything Audio .
What I wanted to ask is this... I have a lot of Audio files with many drum sounds on it, samples really,
can I somehow split these Audio files into separate samples ?
something that can do it in Batch and automatic ?

thanks

here's a screen-grab :
i.ibb.co/nPvPgVs/Untitled.jpg
olevish

Re: How to slip a Single Audio into multiple ones ?

Postby Tristan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:04 pm

I'm kind of surprised you haven't discovered the answer on your own, after using Goldwave for so long. At any rate, I've never found a way to automate what you have in mind.

Goldwave would have to search for silent areas in a file, and somehow distinguish them from simple pauses in a sample. That's just one thing. Then it would have to set markers automatically. Then Goldwave would have to execute an automatic cut-and-paste command. Then it would have to provide individual labels to each newly subdivided file.

That is a tall order. Maybe you could write a macro that Goldwave would run, but I don't know; I've never tried it.
If I can read the manual, so can you.
Tristan

Postby olevish » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:25 pm

olevish

Postby GoldWave Inc. » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:40 pm

You can use the Auto Cue and Split File features of the Cue Points tool. However there currently isn't a way to automate that for many files.
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Return to GoldWave General