Anyone want to collaborate?

GoldWave general discussions and community help
bFlat

Anyone want to collaborate?

Post by bFlat »

I started using Goldwave many, many years ago with version 1.x and found out early I was never going to be a rock star or make any money in music. So I now produce 30 second music clips for the multimedia content crowd for their intros , outros and transition pieces and give them away. I love it. I'm looking for lead instruments. Virtual or real. A 30 second clip at 120 bpm with 4/4 timing gives us about 15 bars in total. We need a 2 to 3 bar intro, 3 to 4 bar bridge and a 2 to 3 bar outro for each clip. I'll send you a low-fi drum track and bass line and you can record in 24 bits or 16 bits 48 Khz on a seperate track. I'll mix it here. Your name will be enshrined forever in the mp3 metadata with full credit. If you're on a keyboard, we already have tons of Rhodes and other piano/organ sounding stuff. Dig into your virtual instrument bag and see if you can synth a flute, pan pipes, violin, sax, trumpet or anything else you find interesting. Or you can use a real instrument. Play anything you want in any style you want. I'm not sure if Chris will appreciate my recruiting talent on his forum so please contact me at the address on our site for more details. Check out the music. Hope to hear from you soon.

Brian
http://www.JazzHouseBlues.com