Recording myspace or what you ear using goldwave !

GoldWave general discussions and community help
Michael REMY

Recording myspace or what you ear using goldwave !

Post by Michael REMY »

hi !

you know sometimes, you have to use twisted ways to get what you want, and sometimes, just read the manual !
i can't believe it, Goldwave allows you to record what you ear, record what you listen to in real time !
no need to install or buy anything else (else goldwave off course) !
What a beautiful feature ! and easy done in Windows 7 (after activated the WTF "is-it-unactivated-by-default" what-you-ear device)

You know, i don't even remember spending 30 euros money for such a excellent and pleasure product like goldwave is !

I hope this feature will remain legal and not block by windows further updates...Because i had to use it to capture a beautful song i can't even buy in al lthe way (except go to japan) : Whatever from Liz Menezes. Only earing in Myspace and only japanese people can buy it on amazon.jp (i'm in France, and i cannot buy mp3 on amazon.jp, neither amazon.com at all !)

i Hope than goldwave improve the feature to extract sound from video, because actually it depends on the the codec and i have many that's do not work with goldwave to extract the sound (.ts, mkv,mp4)

very congratulations for this software ! (now i purchased it, you can increase the price :mrgreen: )

ps : does golwave have a record what you see button too ? :roll: