is there a vst that can give a static Frequency Analysis?

GoldWave general discussions and community help
Sara

is there a vst that can give a static Frequency Analysis?

Post by Sara »

hi
is there a vst that can give a a static Frequency Analysis?

that can scan the all audio , and give me a a static Frequency Analysis

i tried voxengo spam free , but it does scan the all file ,i need to play the audio , and doesn't give the all audio Frequency Analysis

thanks
Goldwave Lover ♥ ♫
Tristan

Re: is there a vst that can give a static Frequency Analysis

Post by Tristan »

I have no idea. I have to admit I've never bothered looking, though.
I don't want to read the manual either, but, then, it isn't my problem, is it?
DougDbug

Post by DougDbug »

Audacity has a Plot Spectrum tool.
Sara

Post by Sara »

DougDbug wrote:Audacity has a Plot Spectrum tool.
hi
thanks
but i would like to use goldwave , weird there is not a vst that can analize the all audio

and audacity has a limit about plot spectrum
Goldwave Lover ♥ ♫
Tristan

Post by Tristan »

Are you trying to clone EQ settings or something? Just curious.
Sara

Post by Sara »

Tristan wrote:Are you trying to clone EQ settings or something? Just curious.
hi
no , why?
why should i clone EQ settings and how could i do?
thanks
Goldwave Lover ♥ ♫
Tristan

Post by Tristan »

No reason you should. I was just wondering.

I have software that can clone EQ settings automatically, that is, take a frequency profile of an audio file and apply the appropriate EQ settings to another file. I thought maybe you were trying to do the same thing manually.

I don't think you can do EQ cloning automatically in GoldWave. At least I've never tried.
Sara

Post by Sara »

Tristan wrote:I have software that can do it automatically, that is, take a frequency profile of an audio file and apply the corresponding EQ settings to another file.

I don't think you can do it automatically in GoldWave. At least I've never tried.

Anyway, I was just curious about what you were doing. No big deal.
hi
now i'm curious :D :)
may i know what software can take a frequency profile of an audio file and apply to the eq to another file?
thanks
Goldwave Lover ♥ ♫
Tristan

Post by Tristan »

There are probably quite a few programs that can do EQ cloning now. 15 years ago, it was really unusual. I don't think it is anymore.

I use Izotope Ozone for mastering, and it has the feature. Thing is, no matter what, you'd probably have to spend like 10 times the price of GoldWave just to get EQ cloning capability. I don't think it's worth it.
Sara

Post by Sara »

Tristan wrote:There are probably quite a few programs that can do EQ cloning now. 15 years ago, it was really unusual. I don't think it is anymore.

I use Izotope Ozone for mastering, and it has the feature. Thing is, no matter what, you'd probably have to spend like 10 times the price of GoldWave just to get EQ cloning capability. I don't think it's worth it.
hi
yes i can believe about ozone , do it work with goldwave?
would like to hear the results of these plugin !
just because several years the denoisers were not so powerful like now , just would like to hear a sample created with izotope ozone to hear how the eq could match

thanks
Goldwave Lover ♥ ♫
Tristan

Post by Tristan »

Sara wrote:
Tristan wrote:There are probably quite a few programs that can do EQ cloning now. 15 years ago, it was really unusual. I don't think it is anymore.

hi
just because several years the denoisers were not so powerful like now , just would like to hear a sample created with izotope ozone to hear how the eq could match

thanks
Ozone comes in standalone and VST form. You could download the demo and experiment with Ozone plug-ins in GoldWave. You just wouldn't be able to save your work.

BTW. Ozone doesn't have the denoiser. RX, which is an entirely different program, does.

I haven't tried GoldWave VST mode in a long time, so I don't know how well VST plug-ins work in the latest version.
Sara

Post by Sara »

Tristan wrote:
Sara wrote:

hi

thanks
Ozone comes in standalone and VST form. You could download the demo and experiment with Ozone plug-ins in GoldWave. You just wouldn't be able to save your work.

BTW. Ozone doesn't have the denoiser. RX, which is an entirely different program, does.

I haven't tried GoldWave VST mode in a long time, so I don't know how well VST plug-ins work in the latest version.
hi
thanks a lot for you answer
i really like goldwave because has all the tool that i need
may i know outside goldwave your favorite audio editor and multitrack software?
once i played with wavelab and i liked but too exansive and played with FL Studio 12
thanks
Goldwave Lover ♥ ♫
Tristan

Post by Tristan »

I only use GoldWave for basic utility tasks now: batch processing, CD ripping, format conversion.... For everything else I use Izotope RX and Ozone.

I don't mean to knock GoldWave, though. It gives you a lot for 45 dollars, or whatever the license fee is now.

I don't do multitracking. Everything I do is 1- and 2-channel.
Sara

Post by Sara »

Tristan wrote:I only use GoldWave for basic utility tasks now: batch processing, CD ripping, format conversion.... For everything else I use Izotope RX and Ozone.

I don't mean to knock GoldWave, though. It gives you a lot for 45 dollars, or whatever the license fee is now.

I don't do multitracking. Everything I do is 1- and 2-channel.
Hi
i have tried izoptope rx6 and it's amazing very exansive , i tried to clean a vinyl recorded with goldwave ,i have used a project with usb player

but i have never understoood what can i do with Ozone ? mastering yes but when should an audio engeniere need or use it?
thanks
Goldwave Lover ♥ ♫
Tristan

Post by Tristan »

The features I use most often in Ozone are the parametric EQ and something called an "Imager", which will allow you to achieve stereo effects in a monophonic file. I haven't tried much of the other stuff, including the EQ cloning feature. I prefer to do everything manually, file by file.

I don't master stuff for musicians, in case that matters. I do tech support for a physicist, so a lot of the "gee-whiz" stuff that's loaded onto audio software these days is of no use to me whatever. You might want to check out Gearslutz.com if you want feedback from genuine studio engineers. :wink: