"Recent" button

GoldWave general discussions and community help
Afterimage

"Recent" button

Post by Afterimage »

Is there a way to add a "recent" button to the toolbar instead of clicking file|recent and scrolling to whatever files in the list?
Tristan

Re: "Recent" button

Post by Tristan »

Is it really that hard just to click the little arrow and scroll? :lol:
I don't want to read the manual either, but, then, it isn't my problem, is it?
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

There should be a small down arrow to the right of the Open tool button. Clicking that should list recently opened files. Several buttons have the down arrow (New, Open, Undo) and you can right-click on Effects buttons to access presets.
Afterimage

Post by Afterimage »

GoldWave Inc. wrote:There should be a small down arrow to the right of the Open tool button. Clicking that should list recently opened files. Several buttons have the down arrow (New, Open, Undo) and you can right-click on Effects buttons to access presets.
If I click 'file' a submenu drops down and 'recent' with an arrow beside it is one of the choices. I want to have an actual recent button on the toolbar because it would be much easier than fighting the mouse cursor to hover the right spot. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've clicked 'file' only to end up in the 'edit' because I didn't scroll perfectly.
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

Please take a closer look at the Open button in the Toolbar. You should see a little triangle ▼ to the right of the icon. Click that to display the recent file list.
donrandall

Post by donrandall »

You should see a little triangle ▼ to the right of the icon. Click that to display the recent file list.

Wowsers... Thank You. I think that would have been helpful to me from time to time, but I never knowed it!