Batch Procxessing

GoldWave general discussions and community help
dad5019

Batch Procxessing

Post by dad5019 »

I want to batch process a group of files with a specific noise reduction effect that uses a Clipboard Reduction Envelope and a 40% Scale. These are specific selections in the Noise Reduction Effect window. Is this possible? It seems that with batch processing one has to choose one of the given Noise Reduction Effects.

Thank you
Lee
Tristan

Re: Batch Procxessing

Post by Tristan »

Have you tried making an NR preset? Label it 'My NR', or something, save it, then test to see whether batch processing recognizes it or not.
I don't want to read the manual either, but, then, it isn't my problem, is it?
dad5019

Post by dad5019 »

Tristan wrote:Have you tried making an NR preset? Label it 'My NR', or something, save it, then test to see whether batch processing recognizes it or not.
Thanks, I give it a try. I didn't know about NR preset.
DewDude420

Post by DewDude420 »

About the closest you can maybe get is paste your clipboard segment to a new file, load the NR effect; click use shape; and scroll through the spectrum to find the "loudest" segment and then create a shape envelope to save as a preset.

There's no current way I can find to create a reduction envelope from a given sample.
dad5019

Post by dad5019 »

DewDude420 wrote:About the closest you can maybe get is paste your clipboard segment to a new file, load the NR effect; click use shape; and scroll through the spectrum to find the "loudest" segment and then create a shape envelope to save as a preset.

There's no current way I can find to create a reduction envelope from a given sample.

Thanks. Another great idea. Saving the clipboard segment to another file.
Tristan

Post by Tristan »

Post back if you discover anything.
I don't want to read the manual either, but, then, it isn't my problem, is it?