Can Goldwave facilitate audio editing virtual choir recording?

GoldWave general discussions and community help
Walton

Can Goldwave facilitate audio editing virtual choir recording?

Post by Walton »

I wish to make a virtual choir recording and have read the forums on File merging and Mixing, but both seem to combine the files and then I am unable to edit the tracks separately.

I will have 12 individual tracks that I will need to synchronise and edit and I wish to hear them together and see them separately to edit them individually. Does Goldwave facilitate this?

Thanks
Debbie
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Re: Can Goldwave facilitate audio editing virtual choir recording?

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

You could do that in GoldWave, but it may be far easier to use a multitrack program such as VideoMeld. That program allows you to keep the files in separate tracks, making it easier to synchronize them. You can just drag-and-drop them to align them.
Walton

Post by Walton »

Thanks for your reply. I'd like to try on Goldwave first as I am familiar with it.

After I have copied a file to another and pressed Mix, how can I edit the separate tracks whilst the changes also happen in the mixed file?
2leftfeet

Post by 2leftfeet »

Give Videomeld a try. You will not alter the original files and you will not need to register it until you have tried it out. It's not hard to get your head around and well worth the effort.