Lifetime License Question

VideoMeld discussions and community help
Mo

Lifetime License Question

Post by Mo »

Hi Chris,

I want to buy the lifetime license for Videomeld, but I'm a little confused about the information for this. On the right panel on the Purchase page, it states that "A new license may be required for future versions". Does this mean that whenever a new version of Videomeld is released, I have to buy a new lifetime license for that version? Or does it mean that a lifetime license entitles us for free updates on all future versions? Please clarify. Thanks.
-Mo
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Re: Lifetime License Question

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

That was incorrect. I've updated the text. A lifetime license is permanent, will work in all future versions, and all updates are free.

Chris
meliot

Post by meliot »

I've had a goldwave and multiquence license for several years. I am unable to purchase Video Meld through the paypal guest option. I get two errors, one is "You have already signed up with this account information". And sometimes "The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number" so I have tried other cards but I believe it may not be allowing it because I already have an account?

I am frustrated because I want to get busy working with Video Meld but can't seem to get past the trial version with money sitting in the bank!

Please help!

I have sent support emails with my contact information and have not recieved anything back as of yet.

thanks,
Mark
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

If you see the "You have already signed up with this account information" error, it means your e-mail address or credit card is already associated with a PayPal account. It is not related to any accounts for GoldWave Inc. You'll need to log into your PayPal account to complete the order instead of providing your address and credit card details directly.

If you are unable to log into PayPal, try using the InternetSecure "Buy Now" button instead.

Chris
armia741

Post by armia741 »

And sometimes "The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number" so I have tried other cards but I believe it may not be allowing it because I already have an account?
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

PayPal will display that message if your credit card is already associated with a PayPal account or your postal/e-mail address is associated with an account. You'll need to log into PayPal using the e-mail address and password to continue with the order.

Chris
betterjoe

Post by betterjoe »

There are two (2) PayPal buttons to choose from. One is for people with a PayPal account. Which is the top most button.
The second button is for new accounts. If you choose to fill in the form with your information which is already on file with PayPal. You will not be able to make a purchase.

If you have a account use the topmost button.

This is how it was when I purchased my lifetime license.
Lourencohen

Post by Lourencohen »

If you are purchased the life time license, you need not be purchased new license with every version. A life time license means it is active till the time you would like to use the software. So there is nothing to worry.

Thanks
Lourene