Cutting off the end

General discussions and questions about MULTIQUENCE
johnpwiles

Cutting off the end

Post by johnpwiles »

I created wavs in Goldwave and am attempting to use Mulitquence to do fade ins. the file is 15 mins and without watching at the whole 15 mins, it starts fine but than at the end the visual is off with the playback, AND IT IS TRUNCATING MY AUDIO. What is the problem. I did get an error message but did not write it down and have since uninstalled and reinstalled the program. What to do?
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Re: Cutting off the end

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

Be sure to use uncompressed Wave 16 bit files in Multiquence (not MP3 files and not compressed Wave files). Variable bitrate MP3 files should not be used at all. Also make sure you have the latest sound driver installed for your sound card.

Chris
Kummel

Post by Kummel »

I stated that the first second of my audio files (standard 16bit 44100hz wave) is muted on the saved video files (wmv).

Otherwise, I had to convert this file in AVI to get the end. Using directly the gif, the end of the file is missing on the video file, and you don't see the rabbit and it's carot car on the video. Has this file something wrong in it's format? (Made with jasc animation shop 3.11). http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5997 ... 915pc2.gif
:D
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

Actually I'm surprised that animiated GIF files even open in Multiquence. It is not one of the supported formats for video.

Chris
Kummel

Post by Kummel »

Most of animated gifs open, like on the start and the end of this trial video. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzlwt_lapin-collection
EDIT: It is however useful to open animated gifs because it allows to insert one's own little simple animations.

And is there a solution to get audio from start from file?
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

I don't know of any reason why the audio at the beginning would be missing. I haven't noticed any problem during testing. What audio format are you selecting?

Chris
Kummel

Post by Kummel »

Input PCM signed 16 Bit Stereo 44100 Hz

Output : in wmv, 32 kbps stereo 44100 Hz
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

I tested with WMA 9.2, 32kbps, 44100Hz, stereo, CBR settings. All the audio in the WMV file played normally in WMP. Check to make sure the playback rate is set to 44100Hz under Options | Playback.

Chris
Kummel

Post by Kummel »

After have uploaded a video, it appears that the sound is cut off at the beginning in windows media player, in vlc, and in the multiquence preview.
If I watch the uploaded video, the sound is intact. :scratch-scratch: