Feature Request : One Click Action buttons

GoldWave general discussions and community help
delpino

Feature Request : One Click Action buttons

Post by delpino »

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if its possible to add some kind of action buttons in Goldwave. For instance I need to increase the volume by 10% or 20% for for some section of the file. To do this I've got to do 4 clicks. It would be cool to reduce that to one click.

Oliver
Scooter123

Post by Scooter123 »

I only need one click, aside from defining the section.

Place mouse on start of area you want to boost. Right Click and "Set Start Marker." Place mouse at end of area you want to boost. Right Click and "Set End Marker."

At top of screen is toolbar. Find icon which is round with a slash mark going from center of circle to outside (looks like a volume knob I guess). Right Click on That. Select volume you want to boost and click on this. Thats one click.

You do have to set preset volumes first, I have a bunch.
Regards,

Scooter
delpino

Post by delpino »

Thanks I didn't know you can right mouse click on the buttons.. I wish I knew that before. ;)
DewDude420

Post by DewDude420 »

i've been using goldwave for 10 years and i didn't even know it did that...i guess i never needed a whole lot of automation to find out.

heh.
holtram

Post by holtram »

Or if you use the left and right mouse button selection method, (Options -> Window select under Miscellaneous) you can define your selection area with just a left click at the start, and right click at the end. Very handy.
delpino

Post by delpino »

Actually I'm experimenting now with "Batch Processing".. so I don't have to adjust the volume for each segment individually. Just at the end I run the batch process. Very handy. :)
DewDude420

Post by DewDude420 »

Or if you use the left and right mouse button selection method, (Options -> Window select under Miscellaneous) you can define your selection area with just a left click at the start, and right click at the end. Very handy.
ahhh, the old-school way of selecting in goldwave...it's how i learned..but i did get used to clicking and dragging to select...plus that's how audition did it..i kind of had to convert.