VU Meter - Engine Problem / 5.25

GoldWave general discussions and community help
docthor4

VU Meter - Engine Problem / 5.25

Post by docthor4 »

I have changed it to the ability to support Opengl on the main setup... It have able the opengl proccessing and havent disabled it for some Visuals when I made it disabled again. :|
docthor4

Re: VU Meter - Engine Problem / 5.25

Post by docthor4 »

Right is not say what's your problem, right is the functionality it have or another version, but it seem ok for this not's.

What's the rule not mentioned in your program updates? I lost something on the new versions? please update-me. I'm looking on the program I have choose. Principaly I'm looking on the waveform feature to be worked on the main program worked to be used as a waveditor with these features. I'm enjoying the 5.25 version and have not much to say against, than things not so usual like this.
docthor4

Post by docthor4 »

It's not the envelope visual flickering in Opengl abnormaly? it's turned off anyway,

The opengl are driving ok on the system.
Tristan

Post by Tristan »

Have you tried upgrading to GW 5.58 to see if that doesn't take care of your problem? Saying "Help me to get an outdated version of GW to work right" doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
I don't want to read the manual either, but, then, it isn't my problem, is it?
docthor4

Post by docthor4 »

I'm holding to do it, I have told about the version before.

It's about the graphical waveforme aplicated on the newer versions, I haven't liked.

Anyway, this version was working fine with no problematic issues before. OpenGL is not the primary preference to see the waveform for editing. If it's not something about some windows files, it's something about the goldwave compatibility and I will have to upgrade to it, if someone don't have the solution. If it is supposed to have a original or not waveform preference it will's to be.

Anyway, I'm satisfied with this version without the problem.
docthor4

Post by docthor4 »

For me a problem is to be solved, not only substituible for a solution not ever in the meaning of loose something. loose something or win to loose something is not my primary choice.
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

GoldWave always disables OpenGL for plug-ins when installed (or updated) because some video card manufacturers released unstable drivers that prevented GoldWave from running at all. You'll have to turn on OpenGL support by using GoldWave Setup from the Start menu whenever you re-install GoldWave.

Chris
docthor4

Post by docthor4 »

Unfurtunelly I have turned the opengl support only for test purpose and I have declined to this problem, it's not so import than the original VU decoder. It blur and glow hiding what we really need to see in the frequency.

My video card work opengl Standard with the most knowed world wilde drivers.

My first diagnostic at this point is that is something between windows XP updates and the Goldwave compatibility.

I have re-installed goldwave subscribing it and it haven't made results to subscribe the problem.

"Maybe a not so painfull than it all new installation"
docthor4

Post by docthor4 »

The so painfull new Installation has been made, but the aweful graphs are the same. Ok, let me see how long I can do with it.