You doing it only for me?

GoldWave general discussions and community help
docthor4

You doing it only for me?

Post by docthor4 »

Haha I know this is a question you don't like to participate at the level you're in your Program in 5.69.

But I have to ask in my liked 5.25 Version, since I have met this registered. :-)

Uh... Why this level was so low to record and still there I am? Why this at Control Preferences "Record" Level Activated is not recording?

If this is, what this is, if you know what I mean?

I can't leave with this metering which I have to amplify this? I have really to upgrade?

I gonna loose settings and visual characteristics like the waveform?
docthor4

Re: You doing it only for me?

Post by docthor4 »

I mean, it's low in Recorded wave, compared to sound source.
DewDude420

Post by DewDude420 »

I think you're trying to figure out why your recorded sound is low? That right?

check to make sure the recording volume is actually turned up. Check the Devices tab in control properties; make sure the level didn't get turned down. also, if you're using the loopback; the output will actually depend on what your speaker volume is. If you're trying to record the loopback of your speakers; and they're turned down; that's going to cause your recorded wave to be lower.
docthor4

Post by docthor4 »

Yes, it's showing low results. I can tweak it on my peripheral devices, but it still sticks very low results...

What actually is not the same results I'm having from the sound card source on Goldwave result. For example, It's being reproduced in low volumes on my sound card, but it are even lower on Goldwave. Saying this respecting the settings I have configurated on Devices panel.

The sound card is very good and sound good results, I have nothing to complain about that, but at the main task on my devices it are loosing on recording. It's all at the main features and levels it characterize.

I have asked about the version, maybe at some compatibility issue. I have already posted about some manifestations on compatibility, but it have not decreased in wave handle.
DewDude420

Post by DewDude420 »

I'm sorry. I cannot understand a word you're saying.

Maybe the volume control on the control properties window is turned down? But I'm sorry; I can't follow what you're trying to say.
docthor4

Post by docthor4 »

For something not detected on the soundcard it are more leveled at left on Master than on the right. And for incredible than it appears it has stabilized a higher volume on the soundcard device reception after my advice here on Goldwave Forum.

Music carry weird characteristcs transmiting on technology. Weird!

I'm not recording about it right now, but I have to test it yet on the Goldwave 5.25 achievement posted.
JackA

Post by JackA »

docthor4 wrote: But I have to ask in my liked 5.25 Version, since I have met this registered. :-)
5.25? When was that released, in May, 1925? :-)

Yes, music is weird! Good luck! :shock:
docthor4

Post by docthor4 »

yes, I need it on the frequency or a new table with a volume to normalize the signal sent. Including this to masterize low volumes on recording will be a nice custom.
JackA wrote:
docthor4 wrote: But I have to ask in my liked 5.25 Version, since I have met this registered. :-)
5.25? When was that released, in May, 1925? :-)

Yes, music is weird! Good luck! :shock:
Yes, it was numbering good times to strip off... :lol: