Colors changing randomly

GoldWave general discussions and community help
gravy6

Colors changing randomly

Post by gravy6 »

When I opened Goldwave today (and everytime I open Goldwave now) the colors change. I loved my blue background now its green apple green. I've tried changing the colors in the menu, and it's OK until I restart Goldwave, then the barfy green comes back. I even tried reinstalling Goldwave. Now it's purple! Acck now it's brown. It's so distracting. Anyone know how I can get my colors to stay how I like them. :shock:
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Re: Colors changing randomly

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

That is fixed in v6.37 (currently available as a test version). A non-test version should be available soon.
phred

Post by phred »

I was trouble-shooting this and another issue with Chris in early March and he came up with a work-around for the colors changing problem. I'll stress one point: after installing 6.37 set the background color and don't change anything else. Then install 6.36 over 6.37 and make the rest of your changes.
One thing you can try is to clean install v6.37, set the background/waveform colours the way you want, then install v6.36. That should keep the colour settings and then you can change all the other settings (theme, etc.). You can continue using v6.36 until the next update (but take care not to change the colours).
gravy6

Post by gravy6 »

GoldWave Inc. wrote:That is fixed in v6.37 (currently available as a test version). A non-test version should be available soon.
THANK YOU!
figmo124

Post by figmo124 »

6.37 beta gives me an error message.
How do I proceed?
phred

Post by phred »

figmo124 wrote:6.37 beta gives me an error message.
How do I proceed?
That pretty much depends on what the error message says.
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

A new update is available.