Hardware

General discussions and questions about MULTIQUENCE
Kummel

Hardware

Post by Kummel »

After my computer has been physically and severely damaged (half the memory, no more floppy or CD-burner), I would at the same time I make it repaired, get a good configuration for multiquence, for a comfortable work. I had some intermitence in the preview window when the original is a video with one video effect or more, and -not directly related to Multiquence, but it has to be taken in account- some discontinuousness in playing uncompressed AVI in VLC/Real/WMP, annoying for a control of the result...

Memory: speed and size? CPU? Motherboard or other requirements? I will still keep an XP machine (and let the other ones suffer from early versions of Vista).
:D
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Re: Hardware

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

A defragmented hard drive and lots of RAM make the biggest difference. Any entry level computer today should be more than enough to run Multiquence with a couple of video tracks. A dual core CPU and at least 1GB of RAM should be fine, which is almost standard these days. Multiquence will use separate CPU cores to mix the audio and render the video.

Chris
Kummel

Post by Kummel »

Thank you. It's printed to give accurate instructions to the assembler. 8)
:D