My Control Window is f---ed up

GoldWave general discussions and community help
ComfortablyNumb

My Control Window is f---ed up

Post by ComfortablyNumb »

Since I cannot attach files into this forum (unlike techsupportforum.com ...) please go to the below link and tell me...why the f--- does my control window look like that?????????????????????????

http://chocolate.250free.com/GoldwaveControlWindow.JPG

it's only a 40KB file...please look at it and tell me why...why??? it's done that before...and i just uninstalled it and went to goldwave to get it again...but found that version 5.06 was out so i got that and it went back to not being f---ed up like that after...a few months. Does it have to do with installing similar programs or changing files or messing up .dll files??? someone please help me!
Stiiv

Messed-up Control Window

Post by Stiiv »

Looks like your OpenGL is loused up. Goldwave uses OpenGL to diplay the Control Window graphics. Check/reinstall your video card drivers & see if it helps any. Also, some video screen capture programs mess up DX & OpenGL if you don't reset the capture settings when quitting the program. Had that problem with Capture Solution.
Stiiv
ComfortablyNumb

Video Card Driver

Um...I'm not sure what that is. I know what drivers are...but...they come on like...system CD's right? So I find my system CD and find the one that has the video card driver on it right? Or...did I get it from a place on the net? And is it a .dll file? Is it like...a hidden file? Is it in the control pannel? Is there an online tutorial (because I tried looking for one and I can't find one)?
ComfortablyNumb

never mind...deleted a screen capture program "5 Clicks" and the problem is solved.

thanks!
Stiiv

OpenGL & screen cap software

Post by Stiiv »

No prob, pal.
Stiiv