Drag-and-drop tab reordering for Sound windows ,how?

GoldWave general discussions and community help
Sara

Drag-and-drop tab reordering for Sound windows ,how?

Post by Sara »

Hi
about the new feature i was not able to "Drag-and-drop tab reordering for Sound windows"

may somebody explain ? and maybe post a screenshot?
i would like it

thanks
Goldwave Lover ♥ ♫
2leftfeet

Re: Drag-and-drop tab reordering for Sound windows ,how?

Post by 2leftfeet »

Select "window options" from the "Options" drop down menu and check the "tabs" button. Now when you open several audio files, you will see them listed along the top edge of the sound window rather than having them tiled. You can now drag the tabs around to alter their position in the window. You can then select which file you want to work on simply by clicking on it's tab. I find this handy for playing files one after the other in a hurry.
Sara

Post by Sara »

2leftfeet wrote:Select "window options" from the "Options" drop down menu and check the "tabs" button. Now when you open several audio files, you will see them listed along the top edge of the sound window rather than having them tiled. You can now drag the tabs around to alter their position in the window. You can then select which file you want to work on simply by clicking on it's tab. I find this handy for playing files one after the other in a hurry.
hi
the tabs is present non only in the last version but in 6.27
was added drag tabs in 6.28 only?
thank you so much
Goldwave Lover ♥ ♫
2leftfeet

Post by 2leftfeet »

The drag and drop was only introduced in the latest version. Before that, you could not drag them. Keep smiling!! :D