GoldWave general discussions and community help
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:24 am
Assume I have marked the interval of the last 5 seconds of a loaded track.
How can I tell Gold Wave to slowly fade out the volume within this marked interval until zero?
- Posts: 399
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:20 pm
- Location: Southeast Michigan
You didn't find anything in the instruction manual? I know GW has fade functions; buttons are even included in the toolbar.
I don't want to read the manual either, but it isn't my problem, is it?
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:28 pm
- Location: Napier New Zealand
Drop down the effects menu and scroll down to "volume". Choose fade out and there you are. You can find this shoetcut on the toolbar as well.