Request (quiet mode for command line)

GoldWave general discussions and community help
animophins

Request (quiet mode for command line)

Post by animophins »

greeting to GoldWave Developers

i want to ask you something, is it possible to add a command to make batch processing silence and exit on error? because program will open every time that my .bat file will lunch a command to do a process?
GoldWave is not a Command Line tool and i know it, or maybe you can change command line processing system to show everything in cmd window instead opening program, because i saw some command line programs that showing progress in cmd window

sorry for my bad english, thank you for developing such a great audio editor
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Re: Request (quiet mode for command line)

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

Are you using the "-proclog" parameter to write the results to a log file?
animophins

Post by animophins »

thats not what i meant
i mean is it possible to add a command line option to make batch process silent? (hiding goldwave window)
for examle: add a -quiet to hide goldwave window and ignore any error (silent mode)
GoldWave.exe -quiet -nosplash -notop -proclog:nul -close -clipboard:music_2.wav -process:append music_1.wav
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

Usually the GoldWave window is not displayed when using the "=proclog" option, but there may be unavoidable moment when the program minimizes itself. GoldWave is a Windows program and not a console program. Using the "start" command with the /MIN option may help.