Some questions

General discussions and questions about MULTIQUENCE
ManateeGag

Some questions

Post by ManateeGag »

I just started playing with Multiquence to use to make video for my website. I love what I can do with it so far, but I have a couple of issues.

1: I try to do a video effect, (like a wipe) and when the clip wipes in, the stops short of the end of the window leaving a black bar until the next one comes up.

2: I can an image and sound to appear on the screen at the same time, but the sound will start a split second before the image does.

Can someone give me a tip to combat this?

thanks
mathyou9

Post by mathyou9 »

Not sure about No. 1, but I can address No. 2.

From my experience with MultiQuence, when previewing a video within MultiQuence, the video lags behind the audio (exactly as you explained.) However, when saved to a file, the video is synchronized just fine. So it seems to be an internal issue within MultiQuence.

I realize this could be bothersome if you are needing synchronization down to the millisecond; it can be difficult moving the tracks around to the exact millisecond you need when there's lag in the preview. So I just line up the tracks [correctly] as I know they will be synchronized when I save it.

Good luck.
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

Increasing the video frame rate setting under Options | Playback may help in both cases. Some lag is unavoidable when previewing because of the hardware and sound driver.

Chris