Is reverb in GoldWave good?!...

Discussions for GoldWave plug-in development
ECHO

Is reverb in GoldWave good?!...

Post by ECHO »

Is reverb in GoldWave good? .
Hello everyone. :):):) I used this program for long period and it is one of the best and easiest sound editing programs. :wink: :wink: I would like to thank you for this great program and I wish it to development. The program contents a lot of wonderful effects such as echo, flanger, and riverb. I want to know your opinion, is reverb in Goldwave wonderful and good? :?: :?: In a
note to this effect, that slightly low quality and does not seem natural and cool :( :( It is Makes sound disturb even if the volume is low. :cry: :cry: I have used
another program called Cool Edit Pro and the reverb is fantastic, excellent, beautiful and very clear and cool. 8) 8)8)8)8)
Additionally, the voice seem in real haal or auditorium and not by a sound editor. :D I wish the Developers try to re-programmable the reverb again and improve
the quality and be Cool like cool Edit Pro. :) Or add a plug-ins for reverb. :idea: Try to contrast between the reverb in cool Edit and reverb in golddwave and then You will find
the difference if your ears is musical. :) Please Please Please consider this note and do not ignore
because this effect is one of coolest effects on the sounds absolutely. :wink:
Thank you very much...
Regards
Stiiv

Post by Stiiv »

Welcome, Echo.
Is reverb in GoldWave good?
Why, yes. Yes, it is. :wink: Especially as it's included at no charge with GW.

You can use other reverbs via DX plugins, too...you're not limited to the built-in reverb.
Stiiv
ECHO

Post by ECHO »

Thank you stiiv for your rapid reply :D :D But where can I get DX plugins?. Can you help me?
Thank you again :)
Best Regards
ECHO
Stiiv

Post by Stiiv »

Stiiv
proent

Re: Is reverb in GoldWave good?!...

Post by proent »

LOL this thread is 12 yrs old but the Reverb>Concert Hall, but bring the volume to -30.0 is pretty nice

Also Echo>Tunnel Reverb and bring the volume down is nice too