command line: multiple processing

Discussions for GoldWave plug-in development
nuvolablu

command line: multiple processing

Post by nuvolablu »

Hello,
I have a script that make execute some operation to golwave via command line.
the problem is that the script execute one command at time

es.
"C:/Programmi/GoldWave/GoldWave.exe" . " -same" . " -process:WAV" . " ../mail/messages/$folder/$upfile_name7" . " -proclog:../mail/messages/$folder/$upfile_name6";
"C:/Programmi/GoldWave/GoldWave.exe" . " -same" . " -process:MP3" . " ../mail/messages/$folder/$upfile_name8" . " -proclog:../mail/messages/$folder/$upfile_name6";
etcetera...

the result is that everything works but goldwave is opened and closed a lot of time.

is it possible to put all in one command, like that:
"C:/Programmi/GoldWave/GoldWave.exe" . " -same" . " -process:WAV" . " ../mail/messages/$folder/$upfile_name7" . " -proclog:../mail/messages/$folder/$upfile_name6" -process:MP3" . " ../mail/messages/$folder/$upfile_name8" . " -proclog:../mail/messages/$folder/$upfile_name6" " - process:etcetera...."

the result would be to use more intensly the program and to eliminate the delay due to swith on and off the goldwave program.

Thanks.
S.
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Re: command line: multiple processing

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

There are limits to the length of the command line. Maybe an @list parameter would be better to specify a file containing a list of processing presets and files.

Chris
nuvolablu

Post by nuvolablu »

yes, but I can't use it...only the first process command works....
please let me know if I'm doing a mistake.
Thanks.
S.
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

There is no @list parameter for GoldWave yet. I'll have to look into adding it in a future update.

Chris