How do I create presets to manipulate cue points?

Discussions for GoldWave plug-in development
clburchard

How do I create presets to manipulate cue points?

Post by clburchard »

I have many .mp3 files containing alternating segments of English and Mandarin. I can use Tools -> Cue Points -> Auto Cue, with appropriate parameters, to put cues before each segment of language, then save the cue points to a file, and clear them in the Cue Points editor. At this point, I go to the cue point file I just created and programmatically "]X[" out the odd numbered (English language)segments. When I load this modified cue point file from the Cue point editor and invoke Tools -> Cue Points -> Split File, I end up with one numbered .mp3 file for each segment of Mandarin, precisely what I want. Hence, I love GoldWave!

Now, I have MANY such files that I would like to process, so, to avoid such tedium, I want to invoke and manipulate Tools -> Cue Points -> Auto Cue and Tools -> Cue Points -> Split File from the command line. I think this requires creating presets for these tasks, but when I go to Batch Processing -> Process, I don't see any options that involve cue points.

Anyone have any ideas? I hope I am not missing something obvious.
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Re: How do I create presets to manipulate cue points?

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

There isn't a way to batch process cue points in GoldWave. The only alternative is to use a separate "macro" program to control GoldWave in an automated way.