Videomeld Problems

VideoMeld discussions and community help
Herb_Montes

Videomeld Problems

Post by Herb_Montes »

I have been a user of your Goldwave and Multiquence programs for several years. I like what I hope Videomeld could deliver. But after installation I ran into problems. First when I loaded a video clip into a track and played it back no playback window appeared. The audio plays but nothing else. I tried another video clip but this time I get an "Access Violation" warning. When I click on the "OK" button the warning pops up again and again as I keep hitting the button. It would do this for several clips after this and eventually the program crashes. Even trying to shut down the program I get the "Access Violation" popup.

I think until Videomeld works better I'll stick to Multiquence.

I'm running a Windows 7 system with a 2.2 GHz dual core processor, 4 Gigs of ram, and an Intel 4 series video adapter.
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Re: Videomeld Problems

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

What type of video files are you trying to add? Does the file play normally in Windows Media Player?

Did the violation warning occur when adding the video, or later when playing it?

VideoMeld is still in the testing stage, so all feedback is appreciated.

Chris
Herb_Montes

Re: Videomeld Problems

Post by Herb_Montes »

It seems now Multiquence has stopped working right as well. I can't get any video to play in the preview window. I have been using AVI videos which I have worked with before and I even opened a previously made Multiquence project file. No video playback.

As for Videomeld when I removed the first video I tried and loaded another one I got the warning and crash.

I did finally got some results when I rendered a new AVI file with sound. But the video is upsidedown! And it is playing in widescreen when the actual video is 1:1.33 ratio.