Bug Report: 6.43 "Effect preset settings cannot be loaded" when using MaxMatch in Batch processing

GoldWave general discussions and community help
fenyxkell

Bug Report: 6.43 "Effect preset settings cannot be loaded" when using MaxMatch in Batch processing

Post by fenyxkell »

Hi.

Since I installed 6.43, I cannot use MaxMatch effect in Batch processing, each time I have this message : "MaxMatch: Effect preset settings cannot be loaded or are not compatible with the file".

How can I download a previous version of Goldwave without this bug ?

Thanks !
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Re: Bug Report: 6.43 "Effect preset settings cannot be loaded" when using MaxMatch in Batch processing

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

What version were you using before v6.43? Are you using a different language (not English)?
fenyxkell

Re: Bug Report: 6.43 "Effect preset settings cannot be loaded" when using MaxMatch in Batch processing

Post by fenyxkell »

I am using Goldave in English, and am not sure of the previous version I had, probably 6.3x something...

Anyway I found a v6.41 on the web and was able to replace 6.43 with 6.41 and everything is fine now.

Is there an official repository of previous Goldwave versions in case such issues arise again ?

Thanks
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

That will be fixed in the next update.
fenyxkell

Post by fenyxkell »

Thanks.

Still, can you please provide a link to previous Goldwave versions, in case other critical issues happen when installing a new version ?
GoldWave Inc.
Site Admin

Post by GoldWave Inc. »

A new update is available to correct the problem.

Usually older versions are removed from the server.