Excellence in sound editing software for over 20 years!
Digital Audio Editor
Not associated with GoldWave
GoldWave Plug-in SDK
The plug-in software development kit (SDK) allows C++
developers to add customized functionality to GoldWave, such as
support for new/proprietary file formats, new effects, and new
It does not provide a program interface to access GoldWave's existing
functionality. It cannot be used to control batch processing, recording
or playback through another program, for example. It is for creating
new plug-ins for GoldWave.
The SDK includes detailed information about the following
- File Format Plug-ins - Convert files to and from
GoldWave's internal format.
- Visual Plug-ins - Display audio data or time and status
- Effect Plug-ins - Process and modify audio. They are
listed under the Effect | Plug-in submenu.
There are no royalties or fees and plug-ins can be distributed
as open or closed source, free or for profit.
- GoldWave v5.54 required.
- Added Picture and PictureList metadata objects
- GoldWave v5.53 required.
- Redesigned file plug-ins to use metadata
- Removed InfoList
- Move CueList to Metadata
- Added binaries for SampleVisual, SampleEffect, and Mute
Copyright © 2013 GoldWave® Inc.